Families with children 0-17 years
Support is here.
Our Family Support Programs offer family case work, parenting support, group programs and social participation activities to assist families increase their capacity to meet life’s challenges, strengthen family relationships and connect with their local community.
Family Workers recognise the uniqueness of each family and work in partnership with family members to tailor support that best achieves positive and sustainable outcomes. Family Workers are responsive, flexible and respectful in their approach. Central to this practice approach is the wellbeing and safety of children and young people.
Who do we assist?
- Families with children 0-17 years.
- Young parents.
- Aboriginal families.
- Families from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Families with same sex parents.
- Parents with special needs.
- Socially & physically isolated families.
Why do families come to Family Support?
- To strengthen parenting knowledge and skills.
- To enhance family relationships.
- For assistance and information on available services.
- For guidance on accessing services.
- To connect with other families and the community.
What do we offer?
- A safe place where you can talk confidentially.
- Compassionate and experienced family workers.
- Practical and helpful guidance.
- In person support.
- Individual or family support.
- Support programs. designed to meet your needs.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.