FSN is pleased to announce that we are now offering a customised Family Support Service (on a fee for service basis) called the Tailored Family Support Program.
This service is available in the Richmond River, Kyogle, Ballina, and Lismore LGAs as well as certain parts of the Byron LGA. This service is primarily intended for the more complex cases similar to those of the existing EIPP Family Intensive Services. However it can be scaled back to suit client needs.
The service has been developed in response to a gap that exists locally in service delivery between the low needs services such as Child Youth & Family Support and the abovementioned Family Intensive Services. This service is guided by FSN’s recently developed Pro Active Case Management Framework, and can be tailored to the particular needs of the clients in terms of transport requirements, visits to specialist services and the like.
The usual practices such as intake, client assessment, goal setting and case reviews are all part of the service. In addition detailed reports can be provided in formats specific to the needs of your agency. You can determine and control costs by setting the amount of hours spent with the client as well as frequency of service. We can work with clients for as long -or short- a period as you (the purchaser) feels necessary.
A typical example of how the service would work:
- The service would commence with an initial meeting with a FaCS representative and/or client to discuss the client’s needs.
- FSN staff will then do our own intake and assessment (based on our Strengths and Needs Tool).
- FSN will then develop a case plan.
- FSN will then commence activities such as home visiting and referrals. The frequency and length of home visiting can be by agreement with FaCS.
- FSN will carry out referrals to other services where required and provide logistical support such as transport.
- FSN will then conduct a case review.
- FSN will also develop an exit plan when the time is right. This could include a step down to a less intensive service.
For more information or to arrange Tailored Family Support, please contact Helen at Family Support Network on 6621 2489.