What is the Start Together Program?
This new program offers support for parents of children 0-3 years old to help them achieve their developmental milestones. Start Together focuses on each family's strengths, capabilities and skills. Our Start Together team share knowledge, ideas, activities on:
- Ways parents and carers can provide exciting, inexpensive educational experiences for babies and children
- Using everyday experiences as learning opportunities
- What to look for and expect as children grow and develop
- Ways to help children develop a love of books and stories
- Setting realistic limits for children's behaviours
- Our Baby Group is running in Lismore & Nimbin Bring your baby up to 12 months old, meet other parents and share your experiences. Share our activities that encourage baby's development and early learning through play.
Lismore Babies Group runs during school term on Thursday, 1pm to 3pm at 41 Wilson Street, South Lismore.
Nimbin Babies Group runs 10am to noon on Tuesday during school term, at Nimbin Family Centre, 81 Cullen Street, Nimbin.
More detail about Start Together is available in the pdf brochure 800Kb Here.